Expert cardiologists are able to interpret an ECG in a single glance, with ease. The neural network was trained on over 500,000 ECGs. The result is a system able to recognise patterns in the cardiac signal in the same intuitive manner as human experts do.
The main benefits are the following :
• A reliable and scalable way to screen for arrhythmias
• Most accurate AFib screening technology available (PPV = 91.0%)
• Allows efficient integration into the existing clinical workflow
• Full disclosure of the ECG data to the physicians
• Standardized documentation of arrhythmia findings, HIS integration
• Compatible with commercially available devices for ECG recordings